Saturday, June 5, 2010

Danville State RR Championship

I know what you're thinking, but no, Fat Stuart from Roll wasn't in attendence at the State RR in Danville today. You might have thought he was there because the heavy rains in the morning brought so much manure and horse shit on the roads that it reminded us of his 'team building' emails.

The race saw fewer participants because of the threatening skies, the high humidity and probably the hills. Lots of climbing were in store. Tym shorterned the course from past RR championships, cutting out the boring flat parts and leaving us with 8 laps of up and down.

Short take here: I got blown out early in the race and thought it might be my worst race of the year. I finished solo, covered in Stuart, shit, and mud. After downloading my powertap numbers, I saw that I recorded personel bests for 1 minute, 5 minute, 15 minute, and 20 minute output of watts. And I still got dropped.

Something to think about....hmmm.




No comments: